Old January 26th 04, 08:59 PM
Krztalizer

Dude, would you mind giving a "Do not attempt to drink milk while reading."
-warning prior to making such statements?

There's just something fundamentally *wrong* about a Squid drinking milk.

Geez, can't a guy eat breakfast? )

Maybe you need to spend a year or two back on the boat to regain some
perspective?

That'd do it... I am currently catching daily increased hell for the amount
of time I spend "accidentally" driving past the Midway at its pier... Waiting
for the day when I can stand on the pointy end once more, remembering the stink
of the cats and feeling the roar of the wind over the bow.

-Jeff B. (Zoomie, drinking Kool-Aid from a dirty glass)
yeff at erols dot com

I can somewhat relate - three beers and one shot last weekend put me to sleep
at 7pm. please dont tell the aircrew boys!

v/r
Squidly