Old August 1st 10, 08:09 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Martin Gregorie[_5_]

Default Saqqara Info?

On Sun, 01 Aug 2010 11:09:12 -0700, sisu1a wrote:

It appears that there has actually been progress on the Saqqara
microlift glider: http://www.diloren.com/index01.htm as is evidenced by
this pic: http://www.vole.ch/matmambo/diloren.jpg of a completed(?)
example.

Does anyone have anymore info on this? I've scoured the Dilorean site
many times, signed up for their email info long ago but still nothing.

No, but here's one I've known about for quite a while: the Archaeopterix.
Its been under development since 1998, flying since 2001 and deliveries
started in May. Details, specifications and performance are he

http://www.ruppert-composite.ch/english/index.html

And there's nice a video of it flying on the News page.

--
martin@ | Martin Gregorie
gregorie. | Essex, UK