Old January 30th 04, 09:25 PM
George Z. Bush

"Steven P. McNicoll" wrote in message
ink.net...

"Jenn" wrote in message

and in spite of Bush's recent lies on the subject -- inspectors were in
Iraq helping to enforce that policy when the US decided a war would be
more fun and more politically expedient

What are Bush's recent lies on the subject?

How about today's goody: We weren't threatened by Sadaam's WMDs, it was his
plans to have them that drove us to war. Being threatened by weapons that
didn't exist was at least credible, but being threatened by plans to get those
weapons?

When will you give up and stop swallowing every bit of pap they put in your
mouth? It's not unpatriotic to question him.....it's unpatriotic not to
question him when he has so much trouble coming up with a believable answer.

And we're not talking about a blow job now; this is a lot more important!!!