Old October 19th 10, 05:32 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Brad[_2_]

Default Video of off-field landing from cockpit

On Oct 19, 9:09*am, Greg Arnold wrote:
On 10/19/2010 9:04 AM, Bruno wrote:

I love having an HD video recorder in the the cockpit to share
experiences like this. *When you do good you can share it and brag and
when you make mistakes you can get good feedback and advice from the
world. * *Thanks for the ideas and I will try really hard to
incorporate them in my future flying...and future land outs.

Thanks,
Bruno Vassel IV - B4

Bruno, you are a brave guy to post these videos, with a thousand
kibitzers standing by on the sidelines.

Brad

"who had been impaled many times for posting videos........by his
clubs safety monkey(s)"