Old November 16th 10, 06:30 PM posted to sci.physics.electromag,rec.aviation.piloting,rec.autos.driving,misc.news.internet.discuss,soc.culture.usa
Ari Silverstein

Default Just for the sake of record

On Tue, 16 Nov 2010 13:22:58 -0500, Mark4 wrote:

I know what it is to draw the attention of educators, and be selected
for I.Q. testing and advanced placement. I don't have a degree in
physics, so maybe if I did then this "genius" thing which I've been
assigned might be put to better use on this subject. I have a gift
for looking past the obvious and discussing the abstract. I saved a
lot of people of many different ethnicities. You did know that in
Junior high school I memorized the Latin genus of all the snakes in
North America? I was a herpetologist by age 15. I am a master chess
player.

Unexplained phenomenon exist with regularity and to a large degree I
understand much of it.

My life is so full, that I only have time to sleep 4 - 5 hours a
night, as there is so much to do, and so many places to be. To think
that these usenet games draw my attention...is laughable.

Now, my coffee is ready and I will go. In a few days when I return, I
will scan a few groups, see worthless noise which is attributed to
me, and skip over it. To the unwary it will appear that I have time
to argue with fools or care what they say.

Ta ta.

*ROFLMAO@Markie4*

Delusional much?

Yes I know you hate my successes but I'm so ****ing cool. I mean, the
real Mark recently made 82 thousand dollars in one day. Did I mention
how beautiful all my new porcelin crowns look? Yeah, just like
Hollywood. I'm convinced my new white smile is playing a part in
keeping my new 19 year old girlfriend mesmerized.

Or maybe it's just all this enthusiastic confident energy I'm exuding.
What young beauty wouldn't **** a tall, muscular, rich pilot-musician.

Hell, if I was a beautiful young girl, I'd let me... **** me.

Speaking of ****ing- Hey Ari, go **** yourself. LOL! No one else will.
Ha ha ha ha ha.

Ha, ha. Damn, I'm so much better than you.

Mark, rich handsome genius

Thanks for the update, Mark(ie), your input is always valueless, er,
valuable.

*LOLOLOLOLOL*
--
A fireside chat not with Ari!