Old November 21st 10, 02:26 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
DaleKramer

Default PowerFlarm rentals

abdicate = Fail to fulfill or undertake (a responsibility or duty)

First of all there was no duty, on my part, involved in the formation
of the FLARM Fund other than to my stated goals.

Failure to fulfill the original stated MIRA goals of the FLARM Fund
was beyond my control.

The Rules Committee failed to undertake a duty and responsibility to
the contest pilots that elected them when they completely roadblocked
a specific MIRA direction presented to them by a large majority of
those contest pilots.

I suggest that MIRA was defeated, other people abdicated.

Dale Kramer