Old January 11th 11, 03:01 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Rob.Russell

Default Flight navigation/moving map software for Android System

On Jan 4, 1:05*am, Darryl Ramm wrote:

Honeycomb and that is where developers will want to move to. Stay
tuned to CES announcements. Google already sneaked a look at the
Motorola tablet (Honeycomb development reference) and Toshiba
announced their Honeycomb tablet today and CES has not even started.

Well, I didn't notice much news about how Honeycomb would change how
full-screen non-Java apps work on Android, but I did see mention of an
Android tablet with a barometric pressure sensor!

http://gizmodo.com/5729599

Cheers,

Rob