Old February 18th 11, 02:27 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default "pleasant" Soaring video on youtube??

On Feb 17, 2:21*pm, Northern Man wrote:
Crashes are really cool to watch and ... the crashes way back
when...

Pervert.

NM

True...how did you figure it out with reading only one of my
post.LOL...you must have inside information. ..yea, call me
crazy..sort of like watching wild things happen... :-0 Perhaps
"cool" was not the best adjective. Thanks so much for all your
input..I'll have a look at them. Benign was what I was going for...to
share with non soaring types. May you all have a great soaring
season! Best, Jayne