Old March 7th 11, 10:53 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Sean Fidler

Default 2011 Senior Championships

My wife and I are flying Sunday and Monday...should be a great experience.

Sean
F2

On Sunday, March 6, 2011 6:46:24 PM UTC-5, Walt Connelly wrote:
The Senior Championships are coming up next week at Seminole Lake Glider
Port and I am as excited as a virgin on her wedding night. I have the
back seat of Karl Striedieck's Duo Discus reserved for Tuesday of the
event and I am looking forward to this like a kid waiting for Christmas.
I am sure this will be a great learning experience, a chance to see a
true champion do what he does. Hope the weather cooperates, much of
last years event was washed out.

Walt

--
Walt Connelly