Old March 28th 11, 06:14 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
jsbrake[_2_]

Default New "Android" Tablet

Thank you for your responses.

I'm trying to figure out various options for myself... I'm
considering a tablet computer, would like Android, something that will
fit in my cockpit and be a reasonable replacement for my declining
personal laptop (I'm doing less "work" with it, as I have access to
computers at my workplace). I have a BlackBerry (still on contract)
so the PlayBook would connect easily with it, while I'd need to figure
out tethering with anything else. Choices, choices... I'm getting
confused (sigh).