Old July 28th 11, 02:06 PM
Walt Connelly Walt Connelly is offline
Senior Member

Default Etiquette in a Thermal

Okay, let's hear your views on what proper etiquette might be in a thermal. We all know the first man in decides the direction of the turn and we should all thermal at the same speed. The Glider Pilot Handbook seems somewhat unconcerned with the rules and etiquette and the internet information seems to be the domain of the hang gliders and para-gliders as to this subject. What say you my friends? (I think we have beaten the rudder waggle thing to death)

Walt