Old February 22nd 04, 11:30 PM
Keith Willshaw

"R. David Steele" wrote in message

| | Remember that we are planning for a war with China by the end of
| | the decade.
| |

|Are you planning to fight them all yourself or do
|you have a couple of buddies lined up to help ?
|
|Keith

Ok, ok!!!

Not everyone keeps up with various policies and DoD planning.
the current chairman of the Joint Chiefs, Gen Myers, was picked
to plan for this potential war. China has let it be known, there
are a number of papers coming out of their post graduate officers
school, that they plan to challenge us for control of the far
east. That means control over India, most of SE Asia (down to
Australia), Japan, the Philippines and Siberia.

Hey if they choose to take on India and Russia they'll
have enough on their plate that they wont take on the
USA as well

Also China has sent it agents off its soil as it never has in
5000 years. They now run the Panama Canal.

No they dont , Hutchison Whampoa who own the Panama Canal
Co are a Hong Kong based limited company run the canal.

Have bases all
throughout the Caribbean. Now own a port (former naval base) in
San Diego.

Last time I checked the port of San Diego was a Public Benefit
Corporation

Keith

And they have extensive operations all throughout
North Africa.

It is going to be interesting starting somewhere between 2008 and
2012.

Yeah I'll be watching as you and your buds invade China

Keith