Old November 8th 03, 12:52 PM
Whunicut

Another poster's comment to "blow 'em up
until the sidewalls come off the ground" is, of course, idiotic.

Hmmm, frivolous and a bad joke maybe but idiotic??
You remind me of the guy that came over to the hangar looking for an air
bottle. When I handed him a bicycle pump, he wanted to know how it clamped onto
the valve stem. Then proceeded to tell me what pressures to use on the
oxy-acytelene tanks.
You cant find your ass with both hands but you are first in line to tell
everybody else how to do it.
Soooo, screw you, you pompous, arrogant, anonymous coward, net-nazi.

Warren,
WWII, Korea and
The Battle of Norfolk