Old March 1st 04, 11:10 AM
BUFDRVR

I am sure everything you say is true. But I stand by the strike photos on my

website which as you can see a lot of "shacks" were scored under difficult
coimbat conditions. The photos don't lie

How many B-26 dropped on the bridge? I've already said that *some* aircraft
will be able to get "shacks", but depending on your CEP, that percentage should
be no more than 20-25% (maybe less if your CEP is large enough). So...if you
fly a 100 aircraft raid up to as many as 25 aircraft (CEP depending) will shack
the target. *However*, another 25% will exceed your CEP by a magnitude of 2 for
every shack. Bottom line: You can't see CEP in one or even a dozen BDA photos.

BUFDRVR

everyone on Bear Creek"