Old May 9th 12, 11:14 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Gary Patten

Default FAI badge, should I adjust the FR to airport elevation?

At 01:59 09 May 2012, akiley wrote:
I have a Colibri II (approved) flight recorder. This device allows
the user to adjust either the current altimeter setting, or adjust its
pressure altitude to match field elevation. Is this ok to do for
badge flights like silver/gold, or am I supposed to leave it set to
standard atmosphere?

....Aaron

If in doubt allways get the OO to take a photo of the gliders Altimeter
showing its settings matching what you have set your recorder too, and
declare what you've done pre flight