Old May 27th 12, 01:39 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
JJ Sinclair[_2_]

Default ILEC SN10 remote control

On Sunday, May 27, 2012 1:29:44 AM UTC-7, wrote:
I eventually want to buy a remote control unit for my ILEC SN 10B,
but I´m not shure where to store it in flight to get easy access to
it. Where is the best place for it in the cockpit, so it doesn´t
disturb the handling of the ship? Does anybody have experiencies/
pictures?

Thanks,
Bernd

Going way back to the Borgelt-100, I used the provided wrap-around cloth sleeve that velcro'd around my left leg (just above the knee), The remote velcro'd to the wrap-around and could be adjusted to the best angle/position. I have extended the knobs on mt SN-10 with 3" plastic tubing and find it easy to move them directly without the need of a remote. Some fix the remote to the left side near the trim.
Love my SN-10,
JJ