Old June 2nd 12, 02:56 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Bob Gibbons[_2_]

Default Great Service from Cobra

In this age of steadily declining service from our vendors, it is
refreshing to find a vendor that places customer service at the top of
their priority list.

My Cobra trailer is now 25 years old, and as can be expected, it has
required replacement of some items, mostly involving the various air
struts used on the trailer.

When I needed a new air damper for my trailer tongue a number of years
ago, Agnes Spindelberger hand carried the damper over from Germany to
the U.S. (coming to the SSA Convention). When my trailer top support
struts weakened 3 years ago, Alfred replied within 24 hrs to my email
inquiry as to the required strut strength.

Most recently, the lock assembly on my front hatch door failed on a
road trip, leaving the hatch door swinging in the wind. Ulrike Reisse
quickly shipped out a replacement lock assembly, and Agnes declined to
bill for the part, replying "No invoice, it's service".

What a great example of a customer focused organization.

Bob