Old June 27th 12, 05:21 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Peter von Tresckow

Default Sporting Code Question

Hi, a few weeks ago we had some great WX here in WI, and I was flying with a
friend and we got the Blanik up to 8000' MSL which (sadly) qualifies us for
the State Two Seater Absulute Altitude and Altitude Gain records.

Now the SC states that no declaration is required for altitude records
claimed with a barograph, unfortunately I used my Volkslogger. So in my VL I
still had an old task, but I failed to update the registration number/AC
type, and names of the pilots. I fear that I won't be able to use the trace
because the gliderID in the logger doesn't match the ID of the Blanik :-(

Am I hosed?

Peter