Old July 9th 12, 05:40 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Indrek[_5_]

Default Hamilton Air Show Batch 1] [10/48] - Avenger DSC_5986.jpg (1/1)

"Bob (not my real pseudonym)" wrote in message

Wow! They got her put together really fast! ;^)

Nice series, thanks!

Thanks Bob,

Never underestimate the skill and can-do attitude of the Canadian Warplane
Heritage Museum personnel.

The Avenger being rebuilt is destined to fly some day. I hope it does not
take as long as the Bolingbroke: I seem to remember seeing the cockpit shell
some 20 years ago at a previous Hamilton air show.

Cheers,

Indrek Aavisto
--
Criticism is easy; achievement is difficult W.S. Churchill