Old July 17th 12, 12:36 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Papa3[_2_]

Default Fuselage dolly with over center jack - looking for picture

On Monday, July 16, 2012 6:51:00 PM UTC-4, Dan Fitzgerald wrote:

Is this what you are looking for?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YP2AD8rtdpA
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0abKX...creen&NR=1

I believe this was made by a pilot who flies with the Las Vegas Valley
Soaring club out of Jean, Nevada.

I'm answering for Tim, but it's not. He already built one of those :-)

He (and I) need one for a Grob 103, ASK-21, etc. where the gear is fixed. So, once you roll the fuselage into the dolly, the whole glider is raised up from the dolly itself. That way, the wheel can clear the floor of the trailer.

One of the partners in our Grob 103 syndicate is ALMOST done with one, but it would be nice to find the picture of the OEM Spindelberger dolly. I've seen the pic, but I can't find it either.

P3