Old July 23rd 12, 01:01 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
kirk.stant

Default 15 Meter Worlds John and Dave

On Thursday, July 19, 2012 8:21:45 AM UTC-7, Squeaky wrote:

Hey Kirk,

I can vouch for who you are--you gave me my first Glider rides near
Wilson while we were stationed together flying F-4's in the Chiefs.
Thanks for that--always wanted to fly sailplanes but the club closest to
Seymour Johnson moved and I never had the opportunity until lately.

Now I've got my license, a Pilatus B4, and I'm enjoying the crap out of
Soaring.

Hope you are doing well.

Cheers,
Joe DeWitt
83

Hey Joe, good to hear from you! And congrats on the B4 - that is one of the nicest gliders I've ever flown - and a lot better at acro than my LS6!

Doing fine, dodging huge dust storms here in Phoenix this weekend. I actually was at SJAFB last week doing some work on F-15E trainers, Can't seem to get away from that place!

Cheers!

Kirk
66