Old August 20th 12, 09:32 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Paul Remde

Default Oudie2's available again in the USA - Upgrades also available

Hi,

Today I learned from Naviter that the Oudie 2 units will be shipping to us
in the USA again starting immediately. I should have stock in 1 to 2 weeks.
I have about 50 customers waiting for Oudie2 units but have many more than
that coming.

Also, anyone that wants their original version Oudie upgraded to an Oudie 2
can send the unit to Naviter or to me at any time. I will send a batch of
units to Naviter in a week or 2. The shipping will be less if you ship it
to me because I'll send a large batch together in one insured shipment.

Best Regards,

Paul Remde
Cumulus Soaring, Inc.