Old September 5th 12, 03:31 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Uncle Fuzzy[_2_]

Default Trig TT21 transponder for sale

Dave, I checked with the other owners and they want to upgrade the transceiver and flight computer before adding a transponder. One pointed out that with the current flight computer (Borgelt B100) and the old Terra radio, we can't even get an eight hour flight in without draining the TWO 12 amp hour batteries.
Much as I want the transponder (we fly from Jean, very near McCarren Intl, which is a very busy airport!) I have to admit it makes sense to get some lower draw equipment first.
Sorry,

Jim

On Sunday, September 2, 2012 7:22:36 PM UTC-7, Dave Springford wrote:
Trig TT21 $2050

New in box

The TT21 system is the smallest, lightest, Mode S general aviation transponder. This two part system, includes an integrated altitude encoder.

A small control unit mounts in a 57 mm hole in the panel and the rest of the unit can be mounted anywhere.

contact dave at foxonecorp.com