Old October 31st 12, 05:03 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Dan Wrobel

Default LVVSA Roach Dry Lake Fall Auto-Tow Extravaganza

I had a lot of fun even though the thermals were missing this time - maybe next spring we will have 300 and 400 km flights like we did last spring. I'll be back in the spring for the next encampment for sure and bring my telescope again - Saturn and Jupiter will both be visible then.

Thanks again for letting us "outsiders" enjoy your club hospitality.

Dan Wrobel - DW

On Tuesday, October 30, 2012 8:04:04 PM UTC-6, Uncle Fuzzy wrote:
On Tuesday, October 30, 2012 6:18:26 PM UTC-7, Dan Marotta wrote: A terrific time! Patti and I are already talking about coming back in the spring and camping on the lake with the rest of you. That's WAY more fun, and in the spring, it won't get so darn cold at night! Who knows, we might even have some Thermals!!