Old April 2nd 13, 09:34 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Free sailplane want ads page on Facebook

While I’m delighted that I can make someone spit out their water after 25 seconds on the computer, I like the way the WW site is presented: title, photo, description and contact info (I’m sure many people do not want their phone number on Facebook).. That's all I look for when I am searching for something. If it's on there, It’s available.. If I want more info, I contact the seller. Very simple and no "log in" required..
I really don't appreciate the insult. I have a Facebook page for me and another for my business and know what I am doing.. You don't need to be so self-righteous.