Old March 29th 04, 06:54 AM
John Keeney

"BUFDRVR" wrote in message
The BUFF BN I know locally has Hound Dog experince.
Come to think of it, he never flew a short tail eithier.

Do yourself a favor, to his face, never refer to him as a "BN". He was a
*Radar* Navigator and he'll let you know that

Nope, I have referred to his position that way with out any correction.
His more interesting tales are about the school that didn't exist anyway.

The guy I met at the Battle Creek Airshow did not retire, so he had less

than
20 years, but he said he flew G models his whole career (how ever long

that
was?).