Old September 6th 13, 07:09 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Chris Rollings[_2_]

Default Boring booming days

Keep trying to fly further than you ever have before. One day you may find
you've flown further than anybody in your state/country/the World has
before - that's called "A Record."

At 00:04 06 September 2013, son_of_flubber wrote:
On Thursday, September 5, 2013 7:41:03 PM UTC-4, Eric Greenwell wrote:

If you get bored, it's because your didn't fly far enough away from

home.

I did actually fly farther and for longer today than I ever have

before...
so I guess I'm good. Come to think of it, I only got bored when I got

back
near the airport after crossing over an upwind ridge.