Old December 19th 13, 02:58 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Paul Remde

Default LX8000

Hi Tom,

They are both great products. I have flown with both (ClearNav and LX9000)
in our DG-1000. Feel free to call if you have questions.

The ClearNav is know for its ease of use. It works great with a Cambridge
302 or ClearNav CNv vario - which has received many very positive reviews
here. The LX8000 and LX9000 are known for their high-end features like AHRS
(artificial horizon - optional), etc. They come with a V9 vario - which is
very nice.

Best Regards,

Paul Remde
Cumulus Soaring, Inc.

"Tom Bjork" wrote in message ...

Can anyone tekk me the pros and cons of a LX8000 vrs. ClearNav?