Old October 16th 14, 02:45 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Dan[_18_]

Default Oudie 2 For Sale

I have a hardly used Oudie 2 (brighter screen) for sale. Flown less than 6 flights, it works great and has never been dropped, scratched, or run over! Unfortunately, the power cord and cradle must have stayed with the ship when I sold it, so I priced in the cost of new one from Cumulus. I have the original box, wall charger, suction cup, and all the other connectors that came with it.

It's yours for the low price of $450 (new is $625). Shipping not included.

Dan