Old February 28th 15, 01:54 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default ASW automatic tail hookup mod?

Has anyone with an ASW-19 or other ASW ship modified the elevator for an automatic connection?

Schleicher TN-19 provides instructions for the automatic elevator connection but the instructions are not very detailed. The ASW-24 has the automatic elevator hookup of what looks to be the same design as what Schleicher calls out in their instructions.

If you have done the automatic elevator hook up modification I'm curious to how easy it was and what did you use as a reference? Any more details would be helpful.

Thanks,

Nick

I would expect that the conversion kit for this, which should include elevators, elevator drive assembly, and probably a new push rod assembly, would include the required instructions for installation and documentation.
Have you ordered the kit?
UH