Old September 1st 15, 02:14 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
mas

Default Flight line trailer ideas required

Our present flight line trailer is 35+years old and our membership would like a change. Included is a recent foto of the trailer. There is a roof mounted solar panel for the radio/P.A. system and a weather station. Members find it too high and one has to look up to our flight line manager. One idea was to install smaller wheels (gold cart size)in order to bring down the height while another would be to install separate shelters at either end of the runway. What does your club use for an ops center?
http://s79.photobucket.com/user/mas5...g.html?filters[user]=142454106&filters[recent]=1&sort=1&o=0