Old September 21st 15, 12:33 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Jonathan St. Cloud

Default Another glider crash?

Sorry to hear of another accident. I agree the journalism left a bit to be desired "smashed face" ...

Hope for a speedy recovery.

On Sunday, September 20, 2015 at 4:11:07 PM UTC-7, GeneReinecke wrote:
On Sunday, September 20, 2015 at 3:13:54 PM UTC-6, Ron Gleason wrote:
Saratoga NY, news report here

http://wnyt.com/article/stories/s391... dium=twitter

Wow, did they send the 7th grade Journalism class out to report on the accident?
From severed foot to cutting the cable to uncontrolled airspace. I don't what to write so I will just keep writing . . .