Old June 5th 04, 03:31 AM
Scott Ferrin

On 04 Jun 2004 23:24:34 GMT, (Denyav) wrote:

Keep that up and we'll have Denyav and Tarver here denying that it was
really the Raptor but actually an F-15C with prosthetics.

F15 is a highly maneuverable plane on other hand f22 is a super-maneuverable
plane.
If you check my posts,I always said "because of this super-maneuverability
requirement wont be able to satify its range criteria"

As of today,f22 is still not be able to meet its range criteria.period.

Unless they make neccesary radical design changes which are already embedded in
alphabet soup type modification proposals (A-22,B-22,E-22 etc,etc) it wont be
able to meet its original range criteria in your or my lifetime.
Needless to say,all proposed modifications
require a reduction of maneuverability,even with the possible installation of
3D nozzles.

And what is it's range criteria that it is not reaching? Tell us how
far it is suppose to fly and under what conditions and how far it
actually flys.