Old November 10th 15, 08:35 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Bob (not my real pseudonym)[_2_]

Default Udvar hazy Batch 1 [01/53] - Udvar Hazy Batch 1 Index1.jpg (0/1)

On Mon, 09 Nov 2015 19:58:01 -0600, (Indrek)
wrote:

On our way to Florida I decided to make a detour to Washington for a visit to the Udvar Hazy National Air and Space Museum. This museum has a lot of exhibits and many are positioned very close together making it difficult to get unobstructed shots. Also the museum does not allow the use of a tripod so I had to resort to High ISO and wide open aperture. Even then I could not get better than 1/30 second exposures without unacceptable noise. Thank goodness for lens vibration reduction. Given these conditions I think the images came out reasonably well. It was certainly well worth anyone's time to visit.
Cheers,
Indrek Aavisto

Thanks Indrek! Ya done good! Would the museum allow use of a
monopod?

And good to see they are taking care of "my" 307 and Dash 80.

Bob