Old May 16th 16, 02:35 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Tango Eight

Default OLC Questions

You are over thinking this.

OLC isn't a meaningful competition.

It's amusing & fun, but it's simply another game. By all means play if you are so inclined, but don't get fussed about big scores achieved by guys that have access to resources you don't.

We have a friendly little in-region OLC "grudge match" that gets going from time to time. It's great fun. Or it was until I saw one of my friends do something really dumb (300', nowhere to crash) trying to get back on top... kinda took the fun out of it for me.

T8