Old June 20th 16, 08:54 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Seminole-Lake Gliderport is Thriving

Rich-

I'm looking forward to my first time back to Seminole since I towed there in 95 for Senior Nationals. I can't decide if I want to haul my 1-35 down there, or just rent.

One way or another.. you'll be seeing me this winter. Good luck with your issues with the owner. Seems like you have some folks that are gleeful to try to tap dance on your grave. No one is getting rich running gliders. I'm looking forward to seeing the place again.

JPiper