Old August 15th 16, 05:47 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Wishing for clickable US score sheet

That is a great idea!

I go to the "results" page on the SSA web and download the entire batch of flights from that day. They I load the batch into SeeYou and scroll down to find the pilots I am interested it. If you just want one file my method is pretty circuitous. I suppose you could write down the file name from the score sheet and then find it in the batch. Your suggestion would surely make both these methods obsolete.

It would take some coding by our volunteer web master. From what I have seen of his talents your suggesting would be easy for him!

Lane