Old November 28th 16, 02:10 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Michael Opitz

Default Cobra trailer tail lights replacement?

At 20:29 27 November 2016, T0hNIOKEpg== wrote:
I further updated my trailer wiring presentation today. Please let me

know
of any comments/questions/gaffes! Thanks, OHM

http://aviation.derosaweb.net/presentations#trailer for more details.

John,

You might add 2G's suggestion of this converter on the flat 4
to Euro 7 configuration. It allows you to use your flat 4 car
connection to get the separate Cobra stop and turn signals
without changing any wiring inside the tail lamps. I am inserting
one of these onto my (flat 4 to Euro 7) pigtail so that picking up a
new glider at the port will be strictly "plug & play".

Here is a module that will convert US wiring to European:

http://www.etrailer.com/Accessories-...rt/C56196.html

RO