Old January 16th 17, 04:59 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Jonathan St. Cloud

Default Benalla

On Monday, January 16, 2017 at 7:52:01 AM UTC-8, John Bojack J4 wrote:
Lowly (and only) LS-10 has taken a 9th and a 7th flying amongst all the latest super new models.
Too bad DG doesn't bother to place some top world-class pilots in a few more LS-10's.

Rick Walter's (RIP) won the pre-worlds in a LS-10 when it was first on Market. I was always surprised that the LS-6 drivers did not buy the LS-10. At a fit 200 pounds I just could not close the canopy though, (Longer torso, broad shoulders). I too thought DG should put a few top pilots in their LS-10 years ago.