Old February 21st 17, 05:37 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Tim Newport-Peace[_4_]

Default IGC approval - LXNAV Nano 4 Flight Recorder

At 10:24 21 February 2017, krasw wrote:
On Monday, 20 February 2017 15:14:07 UTC+2, wrote:
We're thinking of buying one as our first "glide computer" (no space in

panel). Anyone have one and could give a review? Not much written about

it
yet by any users...Thanks! Kristin

Looks like it is basically Nano3 with large display. It is a logger, not
flight computer.

One difference is that as a logger, it can record Engine Noise from Jets
(MOP) as well as Petrol Engines. Few other loggers can do this. BUT it is
the pilot’s responsibility to position the Recorder where it can
‘hear’ the engine. Failure to do this can/will disqualify any claim.
Caveat Emptor!