Old September 25th 17, 03:51 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default dittle fsg 71M squelch issue

Hi all, am having an issue with my new to me dittle radio. worked fine for two flights now on startup it breaks squelch for a while even with the switch set correctly. it lasted about 15 minutes then went normal. The next flight it only did that for 5 minutes. after reading the manual it says nothing about being able to adjust auto sq setting. Is there a way to increase the auto squelch? or could the internal battery be getting low? I did the usual turning of stuff to rule out interference from other equipment.