Old April 2nd 18, 01:27 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Martin Gregorie[_6_]

Default DG-100 vs Std Libelle - opinions wanted

On Mon, 02 Apr 2018 00:19:37 -0700, davidlawley wrote:

I thought the change ftom balsa was with the 201b, but wasnt certain.
The ones ive seen have all been balsa, with under over brakes. Regards
Dave L

I don't remember exactly where I found that list detailing the change-
over stages from H.201 to H.201B, but it was almost certainly the
Technical notes list on the Glasfaser website. That has been revised
recently. The general sequence of the modifications that converted the
H.201 into an H.201B Std Libelle was correct, but the werk nrs at which
the changes were introduced have been revised. I've just updated my notes
to match Glasfaser's TN list. My notes are at:

https://www.gregorie.org/gliding/lib...201_notes.html

--
Martin | martin at
Gregorie | gregorie dot org