Old April 3rd 18, 01:33 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Ventus 2 compared to Discus besides the obvious

I’m having a great time with my Ventus B with winglets. The glider performs very well at speed. I found the “unloved” email that’s circles the internet to be completely bogus. You can land it in a short flield and has powerful air/flap braking system. I have only flow a duel discuss which I like as well but very different glider then a discus. Flaps are great if you are wanting to do a lot of XC flying.

DC