Old May 3rd 18, 03:31 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
2G

Default SPOT price increase ......

On Wednesday, May 2, 2018 at 11:03:54 AM UTC-7, wrote:
Hey Evan it's your choice. All I said was that the 406link option exists.. I chose to buy and carry a PLB, but not to subscribe to 406link at this time. I also chose to (finally) update my phone to one new enough to run IGCdroid, for (optional) cell-based tracking. I think the combination is fairly robust. If I crash and cannot activate the PLB then chances are the Glideport tracking will point out the location, although that is not guaranteed. Nothing is.

Which PLB did you buy?

Tom