Old August 16th 04, 02:40 PM
ArtKramr

Subject: Lot of noise being made about Purple Hearts
From: Psalm 110
Date: 8/15/2004 10:15 PM Pacific Standard Time
On Sun, 15 Aug 2004 21:55:36 GMT, "Jay T. Beatty"
wrote:

Thats true as well. But I also think that the war effected everyone in
some way, we all paid a price of one kind or another.

The Story the SwiftLiars tell is there is a man in the water, Kerry
bugs out and all these boats with SwiftLiars stay but not one of them
helps the man in the water under fire, so Kerry comes back, and still
under fire Kerry saves the guys life. That's the story the SwiftLiars
tell. What they don't tell is why none of them got the guy under fire
out of the water themselves. I think the story falls apart at that
point.

Cowards always attack heroesespecially is it serves a political purpose.
Depend on it.

Arthur Kramer
344th BG 494th BS
Visit my WW II B-26 website at: