Old May 19th 06, 02:25 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt,rec.aviation.owning,rec.aviation.piloting

Default Iowa City Fly-In is THIS weekend, Saturday AND Sunday!

Nice place you have, I was there on 05/03 I plan on making your place one
of
my main stops on my ferry flights that pass through the area. I like
supporting locals rather then chains.

You were WHAT? You stopped in and didn't identify yourself? Dang it, man,
how am I supposed to buy you guys beers if you keep showing up anonymously!?
:-)

Seriously, when you stop in on a Wednesday/Thursday, that's our "weekend",
and chances are Mary and I won't be at the inn. That doesn't mean, however,
that we can't be reached by phone! Just let me know you're coming, and
we'll hook up for a cold one or three.

Glad you liked the place. Which suite did you stay in?
--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA