Old December 29th 03, 12:09 AM
Ronald Gardner

I am sorry the first para blinded me because of the statement.
As for hot living under the conditions! I never said I did where did you
see that!!! In fact my mother in-law did, and I have first hand
accounts of life under Hitler to include her father being missing on the
Russian front because he gave food to American POW's and was shipped out
to the front. An I hope to never live under the daily life that is
current in Israel.

Once again to the original poster I apologize for writing before the red
drained from the eye's. As for the thought's stated, I stand behind the
to any that do think that way.

And a GA flown into a fully loaded 767 in Saudi would make a fiery
picture for the media and terror does not need a 9/11 body count to be
effective.

StellaStar wrote:

You my fine weak spin friend have never lived under
Hitler or these types of conditions

O **** in yer boot. Neither have you.