Old December 2nd 03, 11:13 PM
cernauta

"John" wrote:

How can you hope to compete with the German University trained whiz-kid
designers?

Should LS go out of Germany, I hope you prove us all wrong.

As I understand, maybe I'm wrong, LS has been bought by German
investors lead by Walter Eisele. Production, only, will be
sub-contracted to LAK for the obvious reason of low costs and good
quality history.
So, development of new models would be in the hands (heads) of the
german owners...
As a DG fan I'm not happy, their service has always been excellent; as
a glider pilot, I wait and see what happens next. Maybe the court?

Aldo Cernezzi