Old July 10th 03, 12:26 PM
Wooduuuward

Yep, nothing you can do about it. Used to be
old guys were in their late sixties. But now they're
getting younger. what?

Model Flyer wrote:

"Bob Martin" wrote in message
Well, I don't think that the gyro is that old. A year ago he was

doing taxi
tests up and down the taxiway between hangar rows without rotor

blades. I
want to say that he's about 55-60, but I could be wrong. As my dad

said the
other day, that gyro of his is "like a mosquito... all it's good

for is
making noise." And whenever he does fly it, it's only for a few

circuits
around the pattern.

I'm a bit bothered about this, Old guy, at 54 I don't feel like and
'old guy', do I become an 'old guy' on my next birthday?
--

.
--

Antispam trap in place

"Wooduuuward" wrote in message
Must be a good design if he's an old guy. Do you know which
manufacterer / model it is?