Old March 27th 17, 05:36 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Dan Marotta

Default iPhone 6+ or Galaxy Note 4?

Oops, just noticed it's a Streak 7. I wouldn't buy one of those...

You could bid on this one, however:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-Dell-Min...gAAOSwol5YxUBI

On 3/27/2017 10:28 AM, Dan Marotta wrote:
Here's one on Ebay for $65:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Sealed-Dell-...AOSwuLZYy3k 3

On 3/27/2017 3:01 AM, wrote:
The kobi e readers (at least some of them) are compatible with xc
soar. Shouldn't e readers be a smart way to go with the lower
battery use and very little disadvantage with black and white? Has
anyone tried any other eReaders with xc soar? I imagine most E
readers really are not built to operate in direct sunlight, same as
phones/tablets but there could be some exceptions.

The dell streak 5" is around 300 dollars now.

--
Dan, 5J